which the children enjoy daily
Our goals are for every child to:
- Enjoy pre-school,
- Make the best possible progress with us,
- Grow to love learning, making friends and taking part
- Be ready for school upon leaving.
Setting Outstanding Standards
We are very proud to report that Cold Ash Pre-school received a rating of “Outstanding” in its recent Ofsted inspection.
“Star Awards” – our ‘Star’ awards programme recognises our staff’s hard work and contribution they make to the pre-school.
Cold Ash Pre-school is proud to hold the certification for the bronze stage of Empowering West Berkshire’s SQP quality assurance programme.Why we are a great pre-school
Apart from our fantastic garden area which allows our children many fun and engaging learning opportunities daily, our Pre-school Leader is a qualified teacher with Reception class teaching experience who is focused on educational standards. She is supported by a team of dedicated and hard-working staff who together:
- Work with the children daily, in groups sorted according to age and ability
- Write consistent, focused and efficient learning journeys
- Track & monitor each child’s progress
- Focus on school readiness for the older cohort
- Arrange parent meetings to discuss their key-children’s progress and next steps
If you require more information please contact our administrator on 07780 664454 or email@example.com
Administration hours are Monday – Wednesday 9.30 – 12.30.
If your child is ill, you need to notify the pre-school of an absence. Please phone the pre-school direct on 07778 442489.
Cold Ash Pre-school
Acland Hall, Hermitage Road
Cold Ash, Thatcham
Berkshire, RG18 9JX
Registered Charity Number 1041160