which the children enjoy daily
Please note that Pre-school will be closed on Thursday 2nd May due to local elections at Acland Hall.
Here at Cold Ash Pre-school, we commit to ensuring each child is safe, secure and at the heart of everything we do.
Our goals are for every child to:
- Enjoy pre-school
- Make the best possible progress with us
- Grow to love learning, making friends and taking part
- Be ready for school upon leaving
Setting Outstanding Standards
We are very proud to report that Cold Ash Pre-school received a rating of “Outstanding” in its recent Ofsted inspection.
Cold Ash Pre-school is proud to hold the certification for the bronze stage of Empowering West Berkshire’s SQP quality assurance programme.
Why we are a great pre-school?
Apart from our fantastic garden area which allows our children numerous fun and engaging learning opportunities daily, our wonderful Pre-school Leader is a qualified teacher with Reception class teaching experience who is focused on educational standards. She is supported by a team of dedicated and hard-working staff who together:
- Work with the children daily, in groups sorted according to age and ability
- Write consistent, focused and efficient learning journeys
- Track & monitor each child’s progress
- Focus on school readiness for the older cohort
- Arrange parent meetings to discuss their key-children’s progress and next steps
For full details on how to Join Cold Ash Pre-School, Contact Us, Our Address and Our Registered Charity number, please visit our Contact Us page.