which the children enjoy daily
We are running morning sessions only, Monday to Thursday. The last day of term is Thursday 16th July.
Please Note, we are still accepting admissions for September 2020, but currently are unable to show you around in person. If you would like to make an appointment for when we open again please contact Clare here.
Here at Cold Ash Pre-school, we commit to ensuring each child is safe, secure and at the heart of everything we do.
Our goals are for every child to:
- Enjoy pre-school
- Make the best possible progress with us
- Grow to love learning, making friends and taking part
- Be ready for school upon leaving
Setting Outstanding Standards
We are very proud to report that Cold Ash Pre-school received a rating of “Outstanding” in its recent Ofsted inspection.
Cold Ash Pre-school is proud to hold the certification for the bronze stage of Empowering West Berkshire’s SQP quality assurance programme.
Why are we a great pre-school?
Apart from our fantastic garden area which allows our children numerous fun and engaging learning opportunities daily, our wonderful Pre-school Leader is a qualified teacher with Reception class teaching experience who is focused on educational standards. She is supported by a team of dedicated and hard-working staff who together:
- Work with the children daily, in groups sorted according to age and ability
- Write consistent, focused and efficient learning journeys
- Track & monitor each child’s progress
- Focus on school readiness for the older cohort
- Arrange parent meetings to discuss their key-children’s progress and next steps
For full details on how to Join Cold Ash Pre-School, Contact Us, Our Address and Our Registered Charity number, please visit our Contact Us page.